Wordpress/Joomla Install and configure
- Joomla customization and configuration. Ideal if you are developing your own site and you're experiencing problems configuring Joomla, Wordpress, or third party components and modules.
- Upgrade Joomla version (with or without support customers)
- Upgrades for support customers
- Managed hosting customers FREE
- Development of a custom Joomla template (for designs duplicating screenshots provided by you or an existing static website layout. Includes template development and template installation and up to 2 hours configuration)
- Development of a custom Joomla template including design concept (this includes design concept, screenshots, creating graphics, template development and template installation and configuration)
- Development of a complex or heavily themed Joomla template (this includes design concept, screenshots, creating graphics, icons, template development and template installation and configuration)
- Template overrides, custom module and component styling
- Standard Joomla website including installation and custom Joomla template
- for full details ask about Standard Joomla website package
- Custom Joomla website including installation and complex custom Joomla template for full details ask about Complex Custom Joomla package
- E-Commerce Joomla and Virtuemart website including installation and custom Joomla template and Virtuemart Theme for full details ask about Virtuemart and Joomla package
- Joomla Hot Property estate agency website including installation and custom Joomla template for full details ask about Joomla estate agency package
- Custom eCommerce Themes from $199.00
- Install and configure or upgrading Joomla components
- from hourly rate (min charge 2 hours)
- Install and configure Joomla template from hourly rate (min charge 2 hours)
- Customizing existing template hourly rate(only undertaken as part of a larger project)
- Page content input per page rate (supplied in Word or text format)
- Content and image sourcing hourly rate
- Sometimes clients require content and images to be sourced from their old website or a suppliers website. Images may also require resizing or optimising. This charge is for the time it takes to source the information and images and is charged in addition to the time taken to input the content
Bespoke / Custom Mambo Training also available
hourly rate per person (max 2 people).
Training at my premises. If training is to be undertake at the client's premises then traveling time and expenses are also charged
- Joomla design and site development hourly rate
- Joomla Support Services
Joomla support services include:
Joomla software updates, Joomla extension updates, installation and configuration of Joomla extensions, general website development and updates, advise, and consultancy, input of content, general help and support.
Monthly support contract customers
- from $45.00 per month - additional hours charged at $45.00 per hour
- Block of 5 hours support $200.00 - additional hours charged at $40.00 per hour
- Block of 10 hours support $350.00 - additional hours charged at $35.00 per hour
- Pay As You Go Support $45.00 per hour
- One-off /non-development/hosting customers $65.00 per hour (minimum of 2 hours) - this is ideal if just require one-off support for 1 or 2 hours and do not require ongoing support or development.
Consultancy and Project Management as part of project
Initial 30 minute consultancy via telephone, email or Skype Free
Consultancy via telephone, email or Skype varies from no charge to $25.00 per hour
Consultancy at my premises from $45.00 per hour minimum of 2 hours
Consultancy at your premises from $45.00 per hour minimum of 2 hours plus traveling time and expenses
Custom component development from $45.00 per hour (minimum charge $2450.00)
Web Design Services
Website design - XHTML and CSS from $45.00 per hour
Website updates (content and image input) from $45.00 per hour
Additional screenshots from $35.00 per screenshot
Graphics work from $45.00 per hour or flat rate
Product Data Input
- Product input (description, price, upto 10 attributes and upload of up to 2 images provided ready to upload) from $5.00 per product includes input of up to 10 attributes. e.g. Size: 10,12,14,16,20 Colour: Red, Blue, Green, Black, White would total 10 attributes.
- Additional product attributes
$0.05 per attribute e.g. Size: 10,12,14,16,20 would be 5 attributes
- Additional Images (images must be provided in gif, png, jpg or psd format)
$3.50 per image includes resizing and uploading but does not include image editing or orientation
- Image resize (does not include image editing or orientation. Images must be provided in gif, png, jpg or psd format) $3.50 per image (I will save up to 2-3 image sizes)
- Photo scanning and uploading from
$5.00 per image or have images already scanned.
- Other Services
Data input from $35.00 per hour
$65.00 per hour per person (max 2 people).
- Training at my premises. If training is to be undertake at the client's premises then traveling time and expenses are also charged
- Joomla Website Reviews and Joomla Website Health Checks from
- Search engine optimization consultancy for existing customers only
When I develop a website I provide search engine optimization advise as part of the service. There is no extra charge for this.
- Photoshop / graphics work and scanning
from varies per hour
Customize flash designs we charge per frame contact for rate.
Hourly rate call for details : 512-657-0159
Starts @ $50.00